Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello Friends!

Here is my blog as promised.

I have created this blog as a place to share stories, photos, and thoughts as I travel for the next few months.

I will be embarking on my journey in mid-May and will continue traveling until the end of July (assuming I don't find a place I'd like to stay - or find someplace else I'd like to go!)

I will visit the following countries: Israel, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy.

I will try to update frequently but am not sure what sort of access I'll have to the internet as I travel.

Feel free to comment on any of my posts.

Thank you for following me on my journey and thank you for all the support, well-wishes, travel tips and kindness that you have all shared with me. I travel with all of you in my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment