Thursday, July 26, 2012

Is Prague REALLY Magic?

I couldn't tell you. I didn't come across any wizards or unicorns (I did randomly stumble upon a museum of alchemy - but I would hardly classify that as magical, or worth the admission price). There was a neat astronomical clock (sadly inaccurate), a random line of penguins, and a cool statue by the water (freaked me out at first because I thought it was a real person).

I wouldn't really recommend the food... but there is certainly good beer! We went to a microbrewery and tried 8 different kinds. The most interesting was the bright green nettle beer that tasted like, well, the kind of plants you'd find in Amsterdam. Since I took most of my pictures with my camera I can only offer a few to view now. So you'll just have to wait for the enhanced post about Prague. And then YOU can decide how magical Prague really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment