Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beatlemania!

(or as it's known in France: Beatlemania!, Germany: Beatlemania!, or most exotically, in Spain, ¡Beatlemanía!)

We spent the morning roaming around Liverpool searching for historical information about Lizzie's family, and found ducks. Lots and lots of ducks.

Then we went to The Beatles Story museum and spent hours wrapped up in complete Beatles fan ecstasy.

After the museum it was absolutely necessary to grab a pint at the Cavern Club and we sang along to Beatles covers. We had dinner and then it was home to rest up for an early bus ride the next day.

1 comment:

  1. "You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one"
    You have courageously followed your heart and are living your passions and your DREAM!!! You are my hero, I am so proud of you! You ROCK!!!
    I love you so much XOXO :) Mom

    ReplyDelete