Saturday, May 12, 2012

Because I'm not very blog savvy

I really have no idea how to make this blog look or act how I want it to, and haven't the time nor patience to do anything about it now, so I'm going to make this a sort of two-for-one deal (or actually, three-for-one).

While I'm traveling I'm going to only post a few pictures and touch on the highlights of my experiences. When I return from my trip, or if I find some really great computer set-up somewhere, I will post a veritable slew of photographs and probably flesh out stories and anecdotes. For most people this is all you're going to be interested in.

But for those who want more (or miss my ramblings in person) the third part of this excellent deal is, that I'm going to take advantage of this blog space to ramble on about any number of things. I won't be offended if you skip over these lengthy, quasi-self-indulgent posts.

Maybe when I get home one of my tech savvy friends can help me organize everything so you can click on nice easy links to view whatever material interests you.

The last "blog" I had was typed up on a 1965 Royal typewriter, so bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment